Small Business Tool Kit
An all-encompassing masterclass with Lucy Feagins, editor of The Design Files. Prior to launching TDF, Lucy worked as a set dresser and stylist. She has contributed design news and feature stories to various Australian magazines including Inside Out, The Age Melbourne Magazine and The Saturday Paper, and is currently a fortnightly homes columnist for Sunday Style magazine. She has been running The Design Files since 2008.
Over the years of meeting successful small business owners and freelancers across Australia we’ve learnt a thing or two about best practice for small business.
This session will present a practical perspective to small business launch, management and growth, including :
· Time management and work/life balance
· Seeking mentorship and advice
· Staff - finding and hiring staff, creating a workplace that attracts great people!
· Outsourcing and delegation
· Top tips for self promotion and publicity
· Getting the most from freelancers and contractors - communication and follow up
· Invaluable Apps and e-resources for small business
· Boring but important - basic advice for streamlining your book keeping
· Web presence and social media for small business
· Great local small businesses to look up to
Date: Saturday 12th September 2015
Time: 11.00am - 2.00pm inc. lunch break
Location: 14 Little Oxford St, Collingwood
Cost: $320 inc gst
Light lunch by Firecracker.