PR for Small Business
No matter how big or small, all brands need a sound brand strategy and publicity plan. In this session, brand strategist and publicity guru Esther Navarro-Orejon of The Project Agency will share her wisdom on how to identify your unique brand DNA, put together a publicity plan, generate assets for a successful publicity campaign, and ultimately reach and engage your market.
Esther is a respected expert in her field, with clients including Megan Park, Bauwerk Colour, The Woodsfolk, The Million Dollar Lunch, Fiona Lynch, David Bromley and The Design Files Open House.
This event will present a practical perspective to brand strategy, media relations and publicity for small business, including :
· Defining your unique brand DNA
· Identifying your market and how to reach them
· Creating a publicity plan / schedule
· Top tips for a successful product launch
· Preparing a punchy press release
· Photography for press - how to shoot and style your product to maximise publicity
· The power of old fashioned etiquette - media gifting, follow up and thank you cards
Date: Tuesday 8th September 2015
Time: 6.30 – 8.30pm
Location: 14 Little Oxford St, Collingwood
Cost: $220 inc gst
Drinks and refreshments by Firecracker.